Wednesday, February 07, 2007

beauty bar la/JD's place

This was a great night in LA. A reunion with two friends of myn. Dave Leite and Katie Phillips. Dave and I went to Xavier together and endured many hours of hopeless Television Production classes with this god awful instructor David Smith who drewled just talking about his stupid emmy that nobody ever really saw anyways. For some reason he made us try to believe that re-creating the scenese from Titanic was a sure way of getting an A. Either that or we had to get gay on his ass. Which I'll just refrain from at this point. Remember when things were sacred. Not anymore. Thank you google. I'll never get that high paying job at NBC now. Anywhoo...Dave was there and all of the sudden many girls started showing up. It was like opposite of what used to happen at Xavier. I don't think I was smart enough to understand, first off, how to talk to woman in 1997, secondly if a woman entered my presence and even wanted to say hello I'd probably stand back and stare at her in awe. Note to self, don't make your kids live in small rural backwards town fifty miles away from your nearest well to do high school that doesn't invite girls in its classrooms as well. Ohh yeah...so dave and i hit it off. Its kinda funny, we both kinda picked up from where we last were in 1999. So girls started arriving, and then I noticed a twinkle flash within my eye. Was that Ms. Marie Antoinette sitting and giggling in the corner of thine Beauty Bar. Say it ain't so. Ms. Kirsten Dunst. I was tempted to say hello. But that would be normal and I'm not normal. So I carried on. She enjoyed my set as did Ms. Katie P. Sorry I won't mention your last name. Sorry we didn't get to hang out more! We hadn't seen eachother in about 11 years. Its like...woahhh! awesome!

The many wild shots of Hunter and Courtney. Hunter of course from the famed Yacht Rock.







Charlotte from the Like arrived late. They both had to do their homework. Little did they know the CD's they would burn did nothing but skip to their dismay. Shame Shame. Shame

Holy Shit. JD has the best F'n house in the world. It looks over Glendale and feels like a home and garden magazine circa 1973. I'm amazed you can live like this. We'll definitely be swapping soon! You have to climb like a 100 steps to get to their freekin house. But I made the first martini in their house. I feel proud and honorful!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home