Wednesday, February 07, 2007

From Highland Park to Pavillions!

I really miss Grocery Store Culture. This place Pavillions on Melrose and Vine is hilarious. It's open all night 24/7. You can cruise in there anytime. Do your contemplating. The Beer aisle is bigger than most Delis in New York. You can just grab a shopping cart and cruise. I'll miss you're ugly parking lot and handful of street people stumbling in and out of the crappy Starbucks in there.


It was a great night to be in LA. 1/24/07. Highland Park. People complain that you have to drive far to get to Highland Park in LA. I think it took me tops 16 minutes from Hollywood. That seems reasonable seeing as I am not going to leave my house in New York for the next 2 weeks until it rises above 37 degrees. Atleast snow here in NYC.
This party was great. I met Don from the Germs. Jeff and Curtis finally arrived. McCaffrey was there with her posse. We danced, DJ'd. Met a nice girl from Detroit. House parties are where its at. I'll be visiting soon.





This is Christy's cousin. He was dressed as Rusty from Vacation in a previous entry from Halloween.




Robin and Alisa



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home