Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Nuts Berry And Accapalla At Beauty Bar Part 2

NUTS BERRY FARM ORANGE COUNTY!

What the Shit is this place all about. For some reason or another Jeff was a little freaked out by the rides and really insisted that we try to go to Disneyland that day. We actaully drove to the supermarket and tried to get discounts to Disneyland but unfortunately the power of Mickey was not within our reach.

Fortunately, however, Knotts Berry Farm, where Ian had really been talking up the whole week offers quite a deal on admission. If you bring a canned good to the ticket counter you get half off . So for basically 5 dollars more than a movie you get to run around an enchanted frontier/snoopy/zany log ride/coaster blast from the past in
Orange County, CA. It was awesome. Totally surreal. We walked in and immediately found the "saloon" There was a little show going on that re-created how Knotts Berry Farm was created.
Tim says I look like I'm gonna puke here. It was a great coaster. I felt like a total enthusiast that day from the Discovery Channel.


Curtis actually rode one coaster.




Doesn't get much gayer than that.

pumpkin
This Was the inside of the Calico Mine. I should have a video up soon of the guy who was our conductor. AKA Lamar Latrell. Alright Ya'll he would yell as we rounded the various destinations inside the Calico Mine!

Hopefully I never ride this drop thing again. I always wanted to do it at Cedar Point on the Demon Drop. This scarred the living Jesus out of me. Tim screamed like a girl, I just gazed into Orange County and click you hear the sound of steam hissing like a 7 train waiting to crush you to pieces. For some reason this is fun? Well, it actually was quite awesome. We took our shoes off and got pretty hippy'd out. I felt my balls reach my cheekbones within seconds. Thanks Ian!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home